Re: [ontac-forum] lattice of ontology

To: Paul S Prueitt <psp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:48:09 -0600
On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 11:30:38AM -0700, Paul S Prueitt wrote:
> Excuse me,  It is Dr Prueitt
>
> I am just quoting your resume with is posted on line, Chris.    (01)

I sincerely apologize to members of the ONTAC list for (briefly)
continuing this silly melodrama.  I had chosen happily to ignore all
further displays of mere incompetence from Mr Prueitt, but I'm afraid I
must at least briefly respond when he posts falsehoods that are designed
to impugn my character in a public forum.  As he charged in an earlier
post:    (02)

> What they know, like Chris, is that he wants to promote himself and
>
> advance his career from a G14 to a G15 - and unfortunately right now
>
> in history the way one is advanced in government circles is to play
>
> games.    (03)

I am, once again, not an employee of the federal government, nor have I
ever been.  As for Mr Prueitt's bizarre assertion above that my vita
somehow indicates (explicitly, according to him) that the direction of
my research is disingenuously motivated by the prospect of career
advancement, please (should Preuitt still retain a shred of credibility)
judge for yourselves: http://philebus.tamu.edu/cmenzel/vita.html .      (04)

Again, I apologize for having to waste bandwidth to defend my integrity
from Mr Prueitt's baseless assertions.    (05)

Chris Menzel    (06)