Re: [ontac-forum] lattice of ontology

To: ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:44:07 -0600
On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 09:00:07AM -0700, Paul S Prueitt wrote:
> The waste of time by the W3C standards benefits those who do not know
> the histories in cultural anthropology, linguistics, mathematics, etc.
> What they know, like Chris, is that he wants to promote himself and
> advance his career from a G14 to a G15 - and unfortunately right now
> in history the way one is advanced in government circles is to play
> games.    (01)

Departing from his previous posts, remarkable only for their
breathtaking technical ignorance and muddle-headedness, Mr Prueitt now
seems to have lurched into slander.  I'm not certain the person he
refers to above is me (I'm not a gov't employee, for one thing), but it
doesn't really matter.  It is perhaps effective Rovian political
strategy to impugn the character of one's critics with lies and
innuendo, but it seems to me way out of bounds in a forum like this.    (02)

Chris Menzel    (03)