Re: [ontac-forum] Rule Interchange Format group

To: ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: richard murphy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:20:05 -0500
Paul S Prueitt wrote:

> One knows that the government FRPs are designed to fund projects that meet
> objective criterion such as the one which is the focus of this paper.    (01)

Once again, *stunned silence* Paul, take your beef off this list. You're
outside the charter of this Working Group. You have nothing to
contribute and you're a charlatan with an agenda.    (02)

BTW - Thanks for making the rest of us all seem normal, we'll take up a
collection in your honor ...    (03)

--
Best wishes,    (05)

Rick    (06)