[ontac-forum] Conceptual architectures

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Paul S Prueitt" <psp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:08:57 -0700
I have several email accounts and all of them now have the same name, so that I will not use "psp" anymore.  I mean no offense to anyone.

I do not wish to offend anyone.

I post into my weblog my own comments and that part of this discussion which is relevant to my effort to show where the community is at in a discussion about the relationship between vocabulary, taxonomy, ontology and interoperability and interactions via web services.

But I do not wish to burden those here that are not welcoming my contribution:

My comments on technical . conceptual issues are at:

Dr Paul S Prueitt
Founder BCNGroup.org and ontologystream.com

703-981-2676