RE: [ontac-forum] Off-topic postings

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Barnett, Dee CSM USA Directorate of Doctrine" <dee.barnett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:53:23 -0500
You all are the subject matter experts here.  Most of what you are saying, I barely get.  I am in the WG because of my involvement in an Army project.  As I try to read all of this, though, his comments and responses are as valid as any others, so why would somebody want to silence him?

Dee K. Barnett CSM (R)
Contractor, ASRC Communications
Intelligence Support to Counter IED
Directorate of Doctrine