RE: [ontac-forum] COSMO (upper model) Technical Kick off

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:05:10 -0400
HI -
  I took your name off the ontac-forum list, which was the main discussion list.
  At present I do not have any routine for periodic messages to people not on the discussion list, but will probably create such a list if there is any demand.  Would you want periodic updates on progress?

   I do hope that those at NASA who have been developing ontologies will keep in touch, as we need input from a wide range of communities in order to build a common semantic model that will be able to represent all of the activities within the federal government.

Pat

Patrick Cassidy
MITRE Corporation
260 Industrial Way