[ontac-forum] ONTACWG: Are there other presentations or papers?

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 22:00:02 -0400
If there are any members of ONTACWG who were not able to come to the
Oct. 5th meeting, but have papers of presentations that they think are
relevant to the purpose of the WG, please send them or pointers to them
to me, and I will see that they are included in the Pointer Page:    (01)

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologyTaxonomyCoordinatingWG/Po
interPage    (02)

Or, you can add the pointers to that Wiki page directly.    (03)

And another reminder: pointers to any resources you think relevant
should be added to that page.  It is not well organized right now, but
should be modularized as the number of links on it gets large.    (04)

Pat    (05)

Patrick Cassidy
MITRE Corporation
260 Industrial Way