wtkn-forum

[wtkn-forum] FW: NTKN Cataloging Survey

To: Western Transportation Knowlege Network <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rosenzweig, Louise A" <louise.rosenzweig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:10:58 -0500
Good Afternoon,

Here is the email I received for the NTKN cataloging survey. I double checked with Paul to see if it was OK to forward to the group, and he said yes.....so here you go.

Thanks,

Louise

Louise A. Rosenzweig
Manager Library Services
Center for Transportation Research Library
1616 Guadalupe Street, Suite 4.202
Austin, TX. 78701
Phone: (512) 232-3138
emails: louise.rosenzweig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx