wtkn-forum

[wtkn-forum] NTL Digital Repository

To: <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <margaret.hawes.CTR@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:44:43 -0500
Hi WTKN members,    (01)

To follow up on the discussion during the call today, Amanda Wilson
plans to participate in your next monthly call on January 19 to discuss
the NTL digital repository, including submission guidelines and options.
Please bring your questions and comments.    (02)

In the meantime, the submission process hasn't changed. Single or
multiple documents may be submitted to NTLDigitalSubmissions@xxxxxxx
(URLs or attachments). There are also options for submitting documents
via FTP, removable media, and NTL Workroom (cataloging system). If you
have any specific questions that you need answered sooner, please let me
know and I'll do my best to find the answers.    (03)

Margaret Hawes
Reference Librarian
National Transportation Library
Bureau of Transportation Statistics