wtkn-forum

[wtkn-forum] WTKN December Meeting: December 15, 2010 10 PST

To: Western Transportation Knowlege Network <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Kendra K. Levine" <klevine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:28:30 -0800
Hello all. Tomorrow is the last WTKN meeting of 2010. I can't believe it's here. Same time - 10am PST. The agenda follows. Dial-in Number: (218) 339-2500 Participant Access Code: 941862#

I just want to thank you for your energy and involvement this past year. We have really pushed ahead in a number of areas, and it would not have been possible without your commitment and efforts.

On to the fun stuff!

1. Announcements
- NTL
- NTKN stuff
- ETKN, MTKN
2. Draft of NTKN Strategic Plan. Thoughts?
3. Library data collection (Pooled Fund)
4. Collection development?
5. Seminar series.
6. Round the table

The details to call in follow. Speak with you tomorrow.
Kendra

--
Kendra K. Levine
Research, Outreach and Web Services Librarian.