wtkn-forum

Re: [wtkn-forum] WTKN December Meeting: December 15, 2010 10 PST

To: Western Transportation Knowlege Network <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rosenzweig, Louise A" <louise.rosenzweig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:17:50 -0600
Good Morning,

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this meeting due to a Center event. I will contact the group early in January about our first meeting for 2011. I hope everyone has a great holiday and a happy new year!

Louise

Louise A. Rosenzweig
Manager Library Services
Center for Transportation Research Library
1616 Guadalupe Street, Suite 4.202
Austin, TX. 78701
Phone: (512) 232-3138
emails: louise.rosenzweig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx