soa-forum

[soa-forum] Fw: [CAF] URLs for Wiki Pages for "SOA Townhall Meeting" Arc

To: soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:39:08 -0500
FYI (see below) and we will include the OpenGroup SOA Ontology in the upcoming series of SOA Town Hall Meetings in 2007, the collaborative work on a Practical Guide to SOA Implementation, the 3rd SOA for E-Governmet Conference being planned for late Spring of 2007.

Brand
-----Forwarded by Brand Niemann/DC/USEPA/US on 12/21/2006 08:34PM -----