soa-forum

[soa-forum] MITRE will be hosting a FEA Technical Exchange meeting on Se

To: soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:30:18 -0400
FYI, Brand

Brand:

I was wondering if it might be possible to add/broadcast an additional upcoming meeting.

MITRE will be hosting a FEA Technical Exchange meeting on September 7.  The announcement is attached.  The URL to the site (off of the MITRE public site) providing info and registration to the event is:  http://www.mitre.org/register/tem/fea/

Thought I would mention this to you in case it might be possible to send this information out to the community as an update.

Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide that will be helpful or if you have any questions, etc....

Thanks Brand!

Sincerely,

David Snyder

David Snyder | The MITRE Corporation |
Lead Information Systems Engineer |
7515 Colshire Drive | McLean , VA | 22102 |
Email:   dsnyder@xxxxxxxxx | office: 703.983.6228 |
Fax:   703.983.6435 | m/s H200