soa-forum

[soa-forum] Results of Conference Call Today on Second SOA for E-Governm

To: soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:35:01 -0400
Thank you all for your participation and volunteering for the following assignments:

Planning Committee (TRy to get more government members):
Ali Arsanjani, IBM
Cory Casanave, Data Access Technologies
Joe Chiusano, Booz Allen Hamilton
Mark Creighton, Contractor for the Navy DoN CIO
Greg Lomow, Bearing Point and Co-chair
Chuck Mosher, MetaMatrix
Brand Niemann, US EPA and Co-Chair
Ron Schmelzer, Zapthink
Rick Tucker-MITRE
Did I miss Anyone Who Would like to Do This (Mainly August 18-25th to
review proposals and make decisions)

Brand - Get Actual Attendance from Rick Tucker
Rick Tucker - Ask Mitre Security to Leave Registration Web Site Open
(First Come First Serve Until the Limit is Reached)
All - Reduce No-shows - Suggestions - PC Promote
Greg Lomow Keep Same Basic Format
Morning Session Being Organized by Ron Schmelzer and others
Brand - Invite Dick Burk - did and see response below
Brand - Lois & Tim (with mark.crayton@xxxxxxxx)
Track 1: Real World SOA Experiences/Lessons Learned Being Organized by
Ali Arsanjani
Track 2: SOA for Information Sharing Being Organized by Greg Lomow
Track 3: SOA and BPM, MDA, etc. Being Organized by Cory Casanave
Track 4: SOA and Metadata Being Organized by Chuck Mosher (with help
from Joe Chiusano)
Closing Keynote - David Lithicum (to be invited by Joe Chiusano)

Please let me know if I left out anything or made a mistake in the action items

Brand

Brand,
Thanks for the invite, but that date conflicts with the ACT-IAC Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg and I'm a chair of a couple of the events.
Thanks and sorry, Dick
Richard Burk
Chief Architect
OMB