soa-forum

[soa-forum] Invitation to Expedition Wkshp on April 18 at NSF, Open Coll

To: soa-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:59:15 -0400

Hi All,
I appreciate the great work you're all doing for the upcoming SOA demo at the May 23-24 SOA for E-Government Conference.  The Emerging Technology SC supports the Governance and Services SCs in this event.  In lieu of holding our May 23 Collaborative Expedition workshop, we look forward to the May 23-24 event.  I hope you can join us for our April 18 Collaborative Expedition workshop - details below.

Best Regards,
Susan Turnbull
Co-chair, ET SC

Greetings!

You and your colleagues are invited to the Tuesday, April 18, Collaborative Expedition Workshop #50 at the National Science Foundation, Ballston, VA from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.  The workshop is titled, "Open Collaboration: Networking Health Information Technology."  Workshop participants will learn how to advance collaboration in their own multi-stakeholder settings, through insights from strategic leaders transforming health services delivery today.  Please RSVP to Renee.hughes@xxxxxxx or  202-501-4083. In addition, you are invited to join any of the Communities of Practice at http://www.gsa.gov/collaborate and learn how to participate in these communities through the April 28 orientation to the Collaborative Work Environment (including wiki usage) of the GSA Intergovernmental Solutions Division.

April 18 Workshop agenda:
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/OpenCollaboration_NetworkingHealthInformationTechnology_2006_04_18

April 18 Venue/logistics(including NSF visitor center check-in, lap-top screening requirements, and remote participation information):
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/VenueLogistics_2006_04_18

April 28 - Orientation to Collaborative Work Environment Teleconference from 10:30 - noon:
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommunityLearning_CWE/ConferenceCalls_2006_04_28

Best Regards,
Susan

Susan B. Turnbull
Co-Chair, Emerging Technology SC,
Architecture and Infrastructure Committee, CIO Council and
Co-Chair, Social, Economic and Workforce Implications of IT and
IT Workforce Development, Subcommittee on Networking and Information
Technology Research and Development
Senior Program Advisor, Intergovernmental Solutions Division
Office of Citizen Services and Communications
US General Services Administration
p 202.501.6214
susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx

http://www.gsa.gov/collaborate