soa-demo

[soa-demo] SOA Demo Wiki page and architecture documents

To: "'[planning for soa-demo]'" <soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <soademo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:03:53 -0400
I have added the following resources for the SOA Demo:

Main "public" wiki page; http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SoaDemo (this is what we should reference externally)
I'm sure this could use an edit pass, please feel free.  I also added a place to put links to vendor resources, white papers, etc.  Participants - Add your own.

I put the demo architecture & specification in document form, participants should review this,  I'm sure it could also use an edit pass.  I put some info on XBRL, but it could use more (or, perhaps a wiki page devoted to XBRL).  I have ordered some printouts but not enough for the entire conference.  The same page also includes links to the web service specs, I put the primary ones in a document also.

Please contact me if there are any questions or issues.

Regards,
Cory Casanave
SOA Demo Lead