soa-demo

Re: [soa-demo] SOA-Demo - Work session/Artifacts:RESEND

To: "'Tom Digre'" <tom-d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cory Casanave" <cbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 04:07:42 -0400
Thanks Tom!

All, These technical artifacts should precisely reflect our architecture and are intended to be used as the basis for implementing interoperable demo components.  Please review these artifacts to make sure your tools and infrastructure can use them directly as the basis for web services.  If there are any changes required we should iterate on them quickly so as to finalize the technical specification.  Let's pick "timesheet" as our "hello world" to test for any interoperability problems.

Phone discussion will be at 2pm;

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/605191269

Conference Call: Dial (641) 497-7310, access code 605-191-269

Meeting ID: 605-191-269

Regards,
Cory Casanave