soa-demo

[soa-demo] Fwd: Re: EDXL Resource Message

To: soa-demo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:22:42 -0700
Hi Folks,    (01)

I wanted to pass this along because the ROSS Project and USDA's Fire
and Aviation Management Service plays a part in the work being done
in the OASIS Emergency Management Technical Committee, and, thus,
impacts the work our pilot does. This was the first I had heard about
the ROSS Project Team developing an Enterprise Service Bus in a SOA
context, and I wanted to suggest that perhaps someone might want to
get in touch with them. I would volunteer except my plate is full to
overflowing. In fact I still owe our effort a summary of the pilot,
and I wanted to let you know that I have neither forgotten nor lost
track of it. I hope to get to it later today, and will post a message
about it, with the url for the wiki page when ready.    (02)

Regards,
Rex    (03)

--
Rex Brooks