pgfsoa-infra

Re: [pgfsoa-infra] FW: [PGFSOA] Team Status Requested

To: "'pgfsoa - SOA Infrastructure'" <pgfsoa-infra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Vijay Raghavan" <vijay.raghavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 11:12:51 -0400

Chris

Are we meeting to discuss this further or can we start giving our suggestions over email and then regroup to confirm the final draft?

Thanks

Vijay Raghavan

TowerStrides Inc.

4229 Lafayette Center Dr. Ste 1200

Chantilly, VA 20151

Tel:703-953-1531

Fax:702-953-1569

Cell:571-243-5312

http://www.towerstrides.com

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you".