otd-forum

Re: [otd-forum] Welcome to the otd-forum - planning the Dec. 12 workshop

To: Open Technology Development Forum <otd-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Scott <jscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:46:11 -0500
we should also send out a save the date email now for the folks we
know should becoming:
I am inviting
Fritz Schultz, DISA-CTo
Terry Bollinger, MITRE
Terry Mitchell, DOD, AS&C
Chuck Reichers, DOD, AS&C    (01)

js
John Scott
OSD/AS&C, Open Technology Development Concept
Report: http://www.acq.osd.mil/asc/    (02)

RadiantBlue Technologies
ph 240.401.6574
http://radiantbluetechnologies.com