otd-forum

[otd-forum] Welcome to the otd-forum - planning the Dec. 12 workshop

To: otd-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:44:47 -0500

Hi All,

Here's the link to our discussion forum archives: http://colab.cim3.net/forum/otd-forum/

PLEASE NOTE: This is a publicly archived discussion and is crawled by search engines.

To send to the forum: otd-forum @colab.cim3.net

Current members are all those at (Rick, Peter, Fred, Valerie, John, Andrew, Susan) our first workshop planning meeting, plus George Thomas.  I envision that we will open up the discussion forum to additional interested members once we have the workshop planning underway.  Alternatively, I can post the details to subscribe to the forum now on the workshop site and we can open up the conversation beginning today.  Membership is moderated.  We can also continue to use our existing email address list.

1. Here's the link to the initial rough draft wiki page for our Dec. 12 workshop:
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/TowardsTransparentAcquisitonMarketplace_OpenTechnologyDevelopment_12_12_06

2. Please create an account and start refining/adding to the page.  Feel free to change anything.  I left my meeting notes in the office and just roughed out the typical workshop sections.  Here's a link to tips for getting underway with the wiki:
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid35NY

3. Here's notes from our last orientation teleconference, which might be useful:
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommunityLearning_CWE/ConferenceCalls_2006_09_29

Best Regards,
Susan

Susan B. Turnbull
Senior Program Advisor
Intergovernmental Solutions Division
Office of Citizen Services and Communications
US General Services Administration