[ontac-forum] Our prayers have been answered

To: ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Lidia Lutsko" <artsap4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 19:47:19 +0200
Dear Barry and Garry,    (01)

As an ontology software engineer, I carefully examining the EIS Ontology and
found it very
good and highly valuable for knowledge-intensive applications. The USECS
documentation is more fundamental, systematic and useful than other
long-existing alternatives such as CYC, SUMO, and WordNet. Crucially, it
also covers the respected knowledge references as Britannica's subjects,
Webster's Dictionary, Great Ideas, Web Directories, and UN classifications
of industry and products. Thus it permits to construct rich ontologies in
any domain of knowledge or practice or business.
I would like to ask a question: is it being ignored just because the author
used capital letters on the web site?    (02)

Alan Green    (03)