RE: [ontac-forum] Oct. 5 Meeting - Agenda posted

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:51:44 -0400
Larry,
   Thanks for your note.  The absence of Cycorp was a big gaping hole
that I hoped we would be able to fill later, but I am much relieved
that we will have some friendly contact with the 500-pound gorilla of
the field (no offense intended, take it as a compliment).    (01)

The dial-in instructions are at the home page;
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologyTaxonomyCoordinatingWG    (02)

I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas on what can be done, both at
the meeting and afterward.  Do you know if there are any plans for
Cycorp participation in the NCOR kick-off on the 27th?    (03)

Pat    (04)

Patrick Cassidy
MITRE Corporation
260 Industrial Way