RE: [ontac-forum] Addition to Agenda for Oct.5 meeting.

To: "ONTAC-WG General Discussion" <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 00:32:33 -0400
Barry,
   I added numbers to your slides so remote participants can follow if
they can't get the VNC (this is a problem with strict firewalls).  Is
this OK?    (01)

   I was looking at your slides, and it looks like there is a lot of
similarity in some of the objectives.  I expect the ONTACWG, if it can
make any progress at all, to benefit directly from the NCOR work.
   It appears from your slides that the same relation string can be
class-level or instance-level depending on the font (bold/normal).  Is
this just for the presentation, or is it something you think would work
in a functioning system?  (I haven't seen this used before).    (02)

   Best regards,
   Pat    (03)

Patrick Cassidy
MITRE Corporation