itpm-forum

[itpm-forum] **Please unsubscribe me -- New PM CoP Forum

To: "Information Technology Performance Management" <itpm-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: patrick_x._plunkett@xxxxxxx
From: "Hickey, Claudia, OSD-COMPT" <Claudia.Hickey@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 16:38:50 -0400
Hi Patrick,    (01)

Please unsubscribe me from the CoP Forum...    (02)

Much as I have wanted to participate, I am unable to join the group's
activities.    (03)

Please send me the qualifications of the person who should attend, and I
will find another DoD analyst to attend.    (04)

Thanks very much.  Regards, Claudia Hickey  (703) 607-0300, x127    (05)