itpm-forum

[itpm-forum] New PM CoP Forum

To: <itpm-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Plunkett, Patrick X" <Patrick.X.Plunkett@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 16:17:21 -0400

Good Day,

I have posted all the FED members of the Community of Practice for IT Performance Management to this listserv.  Please feel free to use this medium to seek and share ideas and lessons learned regarding IT performance measurement and management.  This is your forum.

Tomorrow and every Wednesday, Susan Turnbull will conduct a teleconference on editing wiki pages from 11 – 1.  If you are already familiar with wiki sites and have specific questions you can join in at noon to ask your questions.  Click on this link for the teleconference orientation.

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommunityLearning_CWE/ConferenceCalls_2007_06_06

I encourage you to add information to the website.   Please see the attached for instructions on editing.

I will be attending Gartner’s G-CON (government conference) the rest of the week.  Is anyone else attending?

Best regards,

Patrick T. Plunkett

Co-chairman, ITPM CoP

Dept. of Housing & Urban Development