geo-forum

Re: [geo-forum] Online use case template

To: GEA COP WG <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Timothy Haithcoat <haithcoatt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:56:59 -0500
To all:    (01)

With the focus being where it is on the pilot has anyone approached the
Department of Homeland Security to identify groups doing geospatial work
within the context of the state and this funding source. DHS is just now
finishing up its review of the initiatives and investments put forward by
all the states and UASI (Urban Areas).  I would think it could be mined to
create a target list of sorts for the piloting activities and these use
cases.    (02)

Tim    (03)

On 4/20/06 1:48 PM, "Raj Singh" <rsingh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (04)