geo-forum

RE: [geo-forum] Geospatial Profile Evaluation

To: "'ddnebert@xxxxxxxx'" <ddnebert@xxxxxxxx>, "Feinberg, Daniel, CTR, OSD-ATL" <Daniel.Feinberg.ctr@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "Cullis, Brian, Col, OSD-ATL" <Brian.Cullis@xxxxxxx>, "LaBranche, David, CTR, OSD-ATL" <David.LaBranche.CTR@xxxxxxx>, 'GEA COP WG' <geo-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Feinberg, Daniel, CTR, OSD-ATL" <Daniel.Feinberg.ctr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:52:19 -0500

Hi Doug -

Thank you for the response. I've read the LoB CONOPS (and FEA Geospatial profile) but haven't dug as deep as you have. You have clearly put a lot of thought into this issue. Your response and suggested plan of action make sense to me.

Perhaps an agenda item on the 3rd of April to directly address the relationship between the LoB and the FEA Geo Profile would be warranted, to help the community understand the context as you see it?

Best regards,
Dan Feinberg