etkn-forum

Re: [etkn-forum] More About "LIST"

To: "Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network" <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Winter, Kenneth A." <Ken.Winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:55:05 -0500

All-

Here are those minutes again.

Crossing fingers that they get through this time!

But perhaps you’d like to see previous minutes or other documents too?  Go here: https://sites.google.com/site/trblist/meetings

Thanks.

Ken
Ken Winter, MLIS
Director of Library and Information Services
VDOT Research Library

530 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville  VA  22903