etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] Proposed Agenda for this Thursday's Conference Call

To: 'Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network' <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matis, Lynn" <LMatis@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:53:39 -0500

Hi  All,

Attached is a proposed agenda  for this Thursday’s Conference Call.

If you have any suggestions and/or additions, revisions, let me know.

I was able to schedule the telephone conference call through my agency, so hopefully, it will work,

Telephone Number=  877-953-6090

Participant Password-7562886

10:30-11-30, Thursday February 24th

Lynn

Lynn Matis

Chief Librarian and Archivist

State Transportation Library of Massachusetts

10 Park Plaza

Boston, MA  02116

Phone: (617)9 73-8001

Email: lmatis@xxxxxxxx

This email/electronic message, including any attached files, is being sent by the MBTA. It is solely intended for the recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to state and federal law. If you have received this message in error or are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately by reply, and delete all copies of this email/electronic message and any attached files from your computer. If you are the intended recipient(s), you may use the information contained in this email/electronic message and any attached files only as authorized by the MBTA. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, or disclosure of this email/electronic message and/or its attached files is strictly prohibited.