etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] ETKN Elections

To: Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Minotti, Jane (DOT)" <jminotti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 08:12:03 -0500

To All:

As out-going Chair, I am very pleased to present the slate of Officers for ETKN Elections.  We are voting on the position of Chair-Elect and Recording Secretary.

The following candidates have been nominated and have agreed to serve as ETKN officers for the term of one calendar year:

·      Jennifer Boteler, has agreed to run for Chair-Elect of the ETKN, serving as Chair in 2012.

·      Carol Paszamant, New Jersey Department of Transportation, has agreed to run for Recording Secretary of the ETKN for 2011.

Please reply directly to me with your vote by February 11, 2011jminotti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Please do not “reply all” or send your reply to the ETKN listserv.

Thanks for your participation and especially to our officers for their service!  Lynn Matis will send out details for our next meeting scheduled for February 24 at 10:30 AM.

Best regards,

Jane

Jane Minotti
Librarian, Research Library