etkn-forum

Re: [etkn-forum] Welcome new ETKN Librarian

To: "Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network" <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Carol Paszamant" <Carol.Paszamant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:57:22 -0400
Another welcome, Lamara, this time from New Jersey DOT.  Hope you'll be able to
join us on Thursday at 10:30 AM for our ETKN telephone meeting.    (01)

Carol Paszamant, Librarian
NJ Dept. of Transportation
Research Library
1035 Parkway Ave.
PO Box 600
Trenton, NJ  08625-0600
609-530-5289  fax: 609-530-2052
carol.paszamant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     (02)

>>> "Williams, Lamara C" <lcwilliams2@xxxxxxxxx> 9/21/2010 8:45 AM >>>
Hello fellow DOT Librarians and thanks to my friend Sandy for the introduction!!    (03)

Lamara Williams
Research Librarian
NCDOT Research & Development Unit
1549 Mail Service Center