etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] Next ETKN meeting

To: <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jane Minotti <jminotti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:03:08 -0400
Hi, All:

Based on the results of the doodle poll, we will continue to meet every other month on the fourth Thursday of the month.  To best accommodate the greatest number of people, our meetings will begin at 10:30AM EST.  Our next meeting will be Thursday, March 25,  10:30-11:30.  Thank you to everyone who responded, I'm sorry we couldn't accommodate everyone.

I'll be sending out the meeting info and agenda next week.  If you have any items for the agenda, please send them along.

Many thanks to Betty Ambler, Mary Ellen Tucker, and Sandy Brady for volunteering on the NTKN projects.  It's not too late and we're short on representation for the Cooperative Collection Development and Cooperative Cataloging projects... please consider and let me know if you're interested.
Thank you,

Jane

Jane Minotti
Librarian, Research Library