etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] ETKN election time

To: Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Sandra Brady <Sandra.Brady@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:40:54 -0600

Hello all,

Well, it seems I’ve started to do this a number of times over the past two months, but never actually finished and sent the email! It is time to elect officers for the ETKN.

Our 2009 officers are/were:

·         Chair - Sandy Brady

·         Vice-Chair / Chair-Elect - Jane Minotti

·         Recording Secretary - Carol Paszamant

·         Past Chair - Ken Winter

As Jane is stepping into the Chair position the floor is open for nominations to the offices of Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect and Recording Secretary.  As a reminder of our membership you can refer to the members’ web page at http://www.etkn.org/members.html.  If you would like to be considered/volunteer for one of these offices, or if you would like to nominate someone, please contact me as by this Friday, January 22. The election will be opened Monday and closed on Wednesday so that the results can be announced during our next meeting on Thursday, January 28.

Sandy Brady

2009 Chair Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network

http://www.etkn.org/

LTRC TTEC Librarian & Transportation Research Advisor

4099 Gourrier Ave.

Baton Rouge,  LA  70808

(225)767-9716

fax (225)767-9733