etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] Minutes of the July 30, 2009 ETKN meeting

To: "Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network" <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Carol Paszamant" <Carol.Paszamant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 19:21:03 -0400
Hello, ETKNers -    (01)

I'm attaching the minutes of our 7/30/2009 meeting, and also the Guidance
document sent to me by Leni Oman on 12/16/2008 for submittal of state
information to the USDOT Climate Change Clearinghouse website.  I will try to
upload both of these to the SharePoint site; so far, I have been unable to log
in or manage my account.  I know others have done it, so it must be possible.    (02)

If anyone has any corrections or additions to the minutes (and there is at
least one blank spot), please let me know.  With best regards,    (03)

Carol    (04)

Carol Paszamant, Librarian
NJ Dept. of Transportation
Research Library