etkn-forum

Re: [etkn-forum] it pays to play...

To: Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Sandra.Brady@xxxxxx>
From: Jane Minotti <jminotti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:12:42 -0400
I thought it worked well , and I'm looking forward to getting some practice with Share Point!

Jane

Jane Minotti
Librarian, Research Library
NYS Department of Transportation
50 Wolf Road POD 3-4
Albany, NY  12232
518-485-2077
518--457-7535 (FAX)

>>> Sandra.Brady@xxxxxx 7/30/2009 12:10 PM >>>

OK, I’m going to stop calling it “play.”  It is really “testing,”  “investigating” and “professional development!” It is important for us to keep up with new resources and new technology.

Case in point – Carol asked during the meeting this morning if the meeting was being recorded. I thought it was, I know GoToMeeting has that capacity. Unfortunately, I had not yet “tested” it enough to know that I actually needed to START the recording. As soon as the meeting was over, while everyone was signing off, I figured it out!

Anyway, to those who were able to participate in the meeting this morning, thanks for “investigating” with me. I learned a lot. Now I can “promote myself” as the go-to person for using GoToMeeting : )

Sandy Brady

LTRC TTEC Librarian & Transportation Research Advisor

4099 Gourrier Ave.

Baton Rouge,  LA  70808

(225)767-9716

fax (225)767-9733