etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] teleconference tomorrow - no, REALLY :)

To: "etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Maggie Sacco (mmsacco@xxxxxxxxx)" <mmsacco@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Sandra Brady <Sandra.Brady@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:31:56 -0500

Hi all,

Just a reminder, we are scheduled to have an ETKN teleconference/meeting tomorrow, Thursday, May, 28 at 10:00 am. Again, sorry for the confusion last week, but hopefully that just jarred our memories and got us all ready for a meeting of the correct day!

As for an agenda, I only had a couple of suggestions last week, and there are a couple of updates from our last meeting. Also we can talk more about the TKN meeting June 18 and maybe what plans people have for SLA in general. I’ll get something written up and send it out in the morning.

Hope to talk to you all then,

Sandy Brady

LTRC TTEC Librarian & Transportation Research Advisor

4099 Gourrier Ave.

Baton Rouge,  LA  70808

(225)767-9716

fax (225)767-9733