etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] I'm sorry - it has been one of those weeks

To: "etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Sandra Brady <Sandra.Brady@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 10:26:00 -0500

Hi all,

I can only plead insanity! I really need to just write off this week – I am totally brain dead!

And I’m sorry for the lateness of this e-mail but all of our systems have been dead and/or up and down this morning…

For some reason I was thinking we meet on the third Thursdays, but actually, we meet on the LAST Thursday of odd number months. I’m sorry for the confusion and my panic yesterday and this morning, but on the other hand we can actually plan for a better meeting next week!

The questions I asked yesterday still apply, but now you have a little more time to think about them : )

·         Is there anything you would like to see on the agenda for the May meeting?

·         Will you be able to attend SLA, GTRIC, and or the MTKN / ETKN meetings on June 18? I ask about the TKN meetings so we can better plan for them, but I asked about SLA and GTRIC so we can all know who will be there, who we might run into , or even plan on meeting up with :)

·         What would you like to see happen and what would you like to get out of the June ETKN meeting?

Sandy Brady

LTRC TTEC Librarian & Transportation Research Advisor

4099 Gourrier Ave.

Baton Rouge,  LA  70808

(225)767-9716

fax (225)767-9733