etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] FW: ETKN Enters Year 2: Call for Nominations for Officers!

To: <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Winter, Kenneth A." <Ken.Winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:57:22 -0500

All-

Attached is an agenda for today’s conference call.  Sorry I didn’t get this to you sooner!

This conference call takes place from 10:00 to approximately 11:00 Eastern Standard Time on Thursday, December 11, 2008.  Each participant will need to call the following number.  This number recently changed.  The new number is: 1-218-486-8700 (Minnesota) and participants will need to enter the following access code: 20590

Ken Winter, MLIS
Director of Library and Information Services
VDOT Research Library
530 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Ph: (434) 293-1959 FAX: (434) 293-4196
Email:
Ken.Winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Intranet: