etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] FW: TKN Resource Sharing Statistics Log

To: <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Winter, Kenneth A." <Ken.Winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:00:55 -0500

Dear ETKN Members-

Amanda Wilson asked me (below) to forward this message on to you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything!

Ken Winter, MLIS
Director of Library and Information Services
VDOT Research Library
530 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Ph: (434) 293-1959 FAX: (434) 293-4196
Email:
Ken.Winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx