etkn-forum

Re: [etkn-forum] Dear ETKN Members: Great News!

To: "Eastern Transportation Knowledge Network" <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Winter, Kenneth A." <Ken.Winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:37:28 -0400
Ruth-

I understand.  That could be great news about the buyout!?

If that's something you want I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you...

At any rate, you definitely don't want to sign on for anything new or involved until you have clarity there.

Ken Winter, MLIS
Director of Library and Information Services
VDOT Research Library
530 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Ph: (434) 293-1959 FAX: (434) 293-4196
Email:
Ken.Winter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Intranet: http://rclibrary