etkn-forum

[etkn-forum] Public Roads article about ETKN

To: <etkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Boteler, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Boteler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:23:26 -0500
Hello all,

Per our Nov. 30th phone meeting discussion, I asked Martha Soneira, Public Roads editor-in-chief, if we could submit an article about the formation of the ETKN and she thought it was a great idea.

A draft article has been submitted for technical editing and it will appear in the next issue of Public Roads. However, I don't think it will go out until May/June 2008.

--Jennifer

Jennifer Boteler, Supervisory/Reference Librarian
Federal Highway Administration Research Library
Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center
6300 Georgetown Pike
McLean, VA 22101-2296
Ph. 202-493-3071