epic-forum

Re: [epic-forum] todays morning session

To: <epic-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "ajit kapoor" <ajitorsarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:50:31 -0400
The session was rather basic, but that could be because I am older (actually ancient) and had been participant in many of the past achievements and failures. I worked for Xerox and was the first manager for Star workstation and Mesa language. Anyway, what I wanted to add was the Applicability of BPM to the current SOA in delivering the SaaS. These may be lot of buzz words, but the value from current s/w can only be achieved if we integrate the business process, automate it via workflow (pi calculus) and feed it via open interfaces to the SOA infrastructure. I will not be able to attend the PM discussion but would love to see a discussion on this in the epic forum discussion group. May be we can have the next session devoted to this topic.

Ajit Kapoor
Managing Director
The Kapoor Group