cuo-wg

Re: [cuo-wg] FW: Strawman methodology for a Technology ReadinessAssessme

To: "common upper ontology working group" <cuo-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:46:55 -0400
Thanks, Jim and all. We will definitely respond (and promulgate this
further).    (01)

Leo    (02)

Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Information Discovery & Understanding, Command and
Control Center
Voice: 703-983-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA     (03)