cuo-wg

[cuo-wg] FW: Strawman methodology for a Technology Readiness Assessment

To: cuo-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Schoening, James R C-E LCMC CIO/G6" <James.Schoening@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:53:21 -0400
 CDSI WG,    (01)

        For those not subscribed to the SICOP mailing list, I posted this
yesterday to that list, where it will be worked and presented at the next SICOP
conference.    (02)

        Our CDSI WG should make sure this assessment addresses cross-domain
(meaning cross many domains) requirements.  Some technologies achieve
capabilities within a single domain (with a single data model), but cannot do
so across many domains.     (03)

Jim Schoening    (04)