cuo-wg

[cuo-wg] The next key question

To: cuo-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Schoening, James R C-E LCMC CIO/G6" <James.Schoening@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 07:22:58 -0500
CDSI WG,    (01)

        Given Pat Hayes' description (below) of what Jim Hendler refers to as
"URI-based reference mechanism
                coupled with the standard for KR and other aspects is aimed
exactly at scalability.":      (02)

        The key question now is: Could the above referenced technology (when it
matures) be used to achieve semantic interoperability across large numbers of
domains (with independently developed ontologies)?  Any takers?    (03)

Jim Schoening    (04)