caf-forum

RE: [caf-forum] Requests for Information/Examples

To: "'Chief Architects Forum'" <caf-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ira M. Grossman'" <Ira.M.Grossman@xxxxxxxx>, "'Chief Architects Forum'" <CHIEFARCHITECTS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "iramgrossman" <iramgrossman@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:47:11 -0400

John

I have been collecting EA PDs this past week through the Chief Architects Forum.  I will create one zip file of all the files I have collected through next Thursday and then send them out to both the CAF forum e-mail list and the Chief Architects listserv.

Ira Grossman

Chair, Chief Architects Forum

Ira M. Grossman

iramgrossman@xxxxxxx