wtkn-forum

[wtkn-forum] January meeting notes

To: Western Transportation Knowlege Network <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rosenzweig, Louise A" <louise.rosenzweig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:27:07 -0600
Good Afternoon,

Please find attached the notes form our January meeting. There were two issues to open for suggestions/discussion.

1. Creating a purpose statement for our webinar series to facilitate the approval process within agencies. We discussed ideas such as sharing research and educating TKN members in terminology and state of the art technology. Please send your suggestions for a statement to me, and I will compile the suggestions for our next meeting.

2. Ideas for a WTKN logo – see meeting notes. Please send any thoughts to me for our next meeting.

Hope folks had a good trip to TRB!

Louise

Louise A. Rosenzweig
Manager Library Services
Center for Transportation Research Library
1616 Guadalupe Street, Suite 4.202
Austin, TX. 78701
Phone: (512) 232-3138
emails: louise.rosenzweig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx