wtkn-forum

Re: [wtkn-forum] WTKN Bookmarks for TRB

To: Western Transportation Knowlege Network <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Western Transportation Knowlege Network" <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, wtkn-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Shera_Dolmatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:07:53 -0800
Kathy,
    (01)

I just took a look at the bookmark and then went to the site.  Both look
fantastic.  Kudos to you and all of the other WTKN members that worked so
hard.
    (02)

Shera Dolmatz
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Product Regulatory Office
Mail Stop 500-2C-10A
1919 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA  90501-2746
    (03)

Direct: 310/783-3546
Fax:  310/787-8980
    (04)

             "Szolomayer,
             Kathy"
             <SzolomK@xxxxxxxx                                          To
             .gov>                     "Western Transportation Knowlege
             Sent by:                  Network"
             wtkn-forum-bounce         <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                           cc
    (05)

                                                                   Subject
             01/20/2011 09:46          [wtkn-forum] WTKN Bookmarks for TRB
             AM
    (06)

             Please respond to
                  Western
              Transportation
             Knowlege Network
             <wtkn-forum@colab
                .cim3.net>
    (07)

<<2011TRB_WTKNBookmark>>
    (08)

Greetings, All – attached is the final product from our Graphics person
here at WSDOT, Jessie Lin. Our wonderful WSDOT Printing Services folks are
getting these printed and trimmed and they will be ready in time to go to
TRB.  J We may be hearing from potential new members soon!
    (09)

Have a great day!
    (010)

Kathy Szolomayer
    (011)

WSDOT Librarian, HQ Building
    (012)

Washington State Dept. of Transportation
    (013)

310 Maple Park SE / PO Box 47425
    (014)

Olympia  WA  98504-7425
    (015)

360-705-7751  Fax: 705-6831   SzolomK@xxxxxxxxxxxx
    (016)

 (See attached file: 2011TRB_WTKNBookmark.pdf)
Shared Files:
http://colab.cim3.net/file/community/TKN/WTKN/
http://colab.cim3.net/file/work/TKN/WTKN/ (open)
Community Wiki: