wtkn-forum

[wtkn-forum] Reminder (Agenda) - WTKN Seminar Series : Oregon's Solar Hi

To: Western Transportation Knowlege Network <wtkn-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Kendra K. Levine" <klevine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:36:14 -0800
Hello all,

I hope you can join us tomorrow for the WTKN Seminar tomorrow with Allison Hami presenting on Oregon DOT's Solar Highways.

We will also have a brief meeting afterward. Here is the agenda:

1. Announcements
- NTL
- NTKN stuff
- ETKN, MTKN
2. Draft of NTKN Strategic Plan (please read the attached!)
3. TRB.
4. Round the table

The details to call in follow. Speak with you tomorrow.
Kendra

Presentation from Oregon DOT on Solar Highways: in 2008, the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) completed the nation’s first solar photovoltaic project in the highway right-of-way, lighting an interchange. The 594 solar panels produce nearly 112,000 kilowatt hours annually and use the utility grid as a battery, supplying energy during the day to light the interchange at night.

Followed by WTKN regular meeting.

Please note: the presentation will be about 20-30 minutes (plus time for Q&A?), so even with our meeting afterwards we may not need this entire 2 hour time slot.

1.  Please join my meeting.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/471641832

2.  Join the conference call (there are 50 lines available):

Please Call Dial-in Number: 1-213-289-0500 (Los Angeles)

Everyone else: Participant Access Code is: 9946921

Meeting ID: 471-641-832

--
Kendra K. Levine
Research, Outreach and Web Services Librarian.